This event is designed to give veteran artisans a place to showcase and sell their creations, veteran businesses a place to sell their wares, and veterans to network with the many support groups out there who give back to them! It will be a place where the community can come support these veterans and support groups and take valuable information back to their loved ones on programs available to them.
Follow the event on Facebook to learn more as we add vendors and if you are interested in being a vendor reach out to Kendra at 717-587-6563 or email@example.com.
It is a free event to attend but we ask that when attending you consider a donation to Stocking for Soldiers (see list below) or a monetary donation that will go right back into veteran support organizations.
Let’s make this a success and continue to grow it into an annual event. Be sure to look through the discussion link for vendors and folks attending!
Vendors so far:
- Larry Alexander, author ~ military books/signing
- Lion, Lori Eshelman ~ Project New Hope, disabled veteran camp
- Sarah Woerth & Day Iseminger ~Woerth it Hollow-Veteran Run, equine therapy
- Semper Pie ~ cheesecake/baked goods (Veteran-owned company)
- Richard Pennycuick ~ AC2G ~ Gunsmithing (Veteran-owned company)
- Nancy Labat ~ quilts/ earrings/ bracelets/ ornaments (Veteran-USMC)
- John Carpenter ~ magnets and small wooden people (Veteran-Army)
- Holly Lyle ~ Wounded Warrior Initiative
- Bill Terry ~ veteran wooden items/ promote breakfast (Veteran breakfast organizer)
- Kathy Gehman ~ earrings ( Veteran-USMC)
- Jennifer Eaton ~ Team River Runner, on the water therapy
- Jean Summers ~ Patriotic Stitchers, make blankets for soldiers
- Rebecca Gundrum ~ Triggered 22, PTSD support/ shirts (Veteran)
- Kelly Walker ~ Whose Broad Stripes (Veteran-crafter)
- David Murphy ~ SDC Fractal Burning (Veteran-Army)
- Kyle Aquino ~ The Fallen Outdoors (Veteran-USMC)
- Kyle Lord ~ Keystone Military Families, Stockings for Soldiers
- Chris Burchett ~ Lancaster Vet Center, outreach to veterans
- Mike Cahill/Denise ~ Team Jennifer Cahill Charities, supporting women Veterans
- Jon Habermann ~ Reading Royals, promoting Vet Night at Stadium
- David Bowen ~ Guitars for Vets, provides guitar lessons/guitar to veterans – These folks will perform from 1-3pm
We will have a 50/50 raffle and basket raffle with all proceeds going back into the Lions Club Veteran Community outreach fund.