About Ephrata Brewfest
Where can I get tickets for Brewfest?
Ephrata Brewfest tickets are on sale NOW, and can be purchased online – here
OR at these locations during normal business hours,
Ephrata Public Library
Ephrata Recreation Center
Mainspring of Ephrata
What is the cost of admission?
Admission to Ephrata Brewfest 2022 is $40 per person.
Designated driver tickets are available for $10.
What does the price of admission include?
Included in your regular admission price (NOT Designated Driver tickets) is your wristband, which gets you free samples from all of our breweries, a sampling mug, and access to the entire Whistle Stop Plaza and all entertainment. Bottled water is also provided free of charge. The admission price does not include food, which will be available for purchase.
May I bring my 15-year-old nephew if he doesn’t drink?
No one under the age of 21 will be admitted into Ephrata Brewfest. All attendees must present a valid photo ID at the front gate.
Can I get a discount ticket if I’m a designed driver?
Yes! We appreciate the role designated drivers play and we do offer a Designated Driver ticket for $10. Special amenities are provided for designated drivers.
Where can I park on the day of Brewfest?
There is public parking available at several locations.
- Locust St parking (near Reformed Presbyterian Church)
- Franklin St parking lot
- Ephrata Borough office parking lot
- Behind Ephrata National Bank located at 31 E Main St.
- Various street parking
- Along East & West Main St
- East & West Locust St
- East & West Franklin St
- North Church St
- Fulton St near the Ephrata VFW
- Various lots along the following:
- Suger Alley (near W Franklin & S Church Sts)
- Rose Alley (behind ENB drive-thru, The Brossman Building, Bethany Church & The New Main)
- Hunter Alley (near Ephrata VFW & W Franklin St parking lot)
- Hampton Inn & Applebee’s parking lots
Just to name a few!